We believe that having access to helpful and relevant information makes the adoption process easier and helps prospective parents make important decisions along the way.
We welcome additional resource links. If you have a good reference for supportive information, please visit our Contact Us form and send us the link to review. Thank you.
- LGBT Parenting
- LGBT Adoption in the United States
- Gay Couples and the Adoption Process
- Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School
- TOO HIGH A PRICE: The Case Against Restricting Gay Parenting
- Gay and Lesbian Parents
- Children of Gay Couples Impacted by Parents’ Relationship but not Sexual Orientation: Study
- Lesbian & Gay Parenting
- For Gay Men: Becoming a Parent through Surrogacy
- Cornell University Study: What does the scholarly research say about the well-being of children with gay or lesbian parents?
- Children of Same-Sex Parents Are Emotionally Healthy
- Kids of Gay Parents Don’t Struggle More Socially
- Major long-term study: Kids with lesbian parents grow up to be happy adults
- Psychological adjustment: No difference in outcomes for children of same-sex versus different-sex parents
- Children of Same-Sex Parents are Healthier: Study
- Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows
- Kids with same-sex parents are as happy and healthy as kids with heterosexual parents
“The extremely supportive point of view of Ruby’s List made all the difference in achieving my goal of starting a family.”
Kenny D, First-time adoptive father